In this moment, connecting online is more important than ever. Real Voices Media creates communities on social media where Americans can come together around the things that unite them, and where they can share their authentic stories. Our video producers share authentic community stories, and we provide day-long trainings to help partners and individuals develop professional storytelling skills to enhance community engagement on the issues of the day.
Real Voices Media is growing and we are currently seeking people for the following positions:
We are looking for several community managers for the remainder of 2022 who can manage a minimum of 3 Facebook pages and potentially Instagram pages as well.
- Curate Content for each page
- Monitor conversation on your pages and enforce community guidelines
- Identify topics and opportunities for videos that would fit with your pages
- Invite people to join your pages
- Respond to direct messages to your pages
- Report page issues to director
- Attend weekly meetings with your team as needed and be prepared to discuss your pages, issues, challenges, mood.